Job Advert text for Ingoldisthorpe Primary School – April 2019: Teacher required for September 2019
We are a small, rural, Church of England family school, looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic KS2 teacher, to join our dedicated team for the autumn term 2019. The successful applicant should also have the capacity to be flexible and forward thinking. We are an ‘outstanding’ school led by motivated staff who are proud of the good relationship that exists with parents, so good communications skills are essential.
You will be someone who:
- Has a track record in raising attainment
- Is able to work within a thriving, determined team
- Is an excellent class teacher who has been graded as consistently good or outstanding
- Is able to create an enjoyable and stimulating curriculum
- Can contribute positively to our school ethos: “A family school where everyone matters.”
We can offer you:
- Well-behaved children who love to learn
- Dedicated, caring and supportive colleagues
- A motivated school with a self-improvement drive
- A beautiful working environment
- A well-resourced school that welcomes challenge
Closing date: Tuesday 30th April 2019
Interview date: Week beginning 7th May 2019
Required for 2nd September 2019 start
Ingoldisthorpe's CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. The successful candidate will be expected to complete a DBS check.
Please visit our school website: www.ingoldisthorpeprimary.com
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please phone the school to make an appointment. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.