Job Advert text for Ingoldisthorpe Primary School – October 2021:
We require a friendly and efficient Clerical Assistant to work with our current Secretary. Personal qualities are very important, and the individual appointed will be expected to display professionalism, confidentiality, good humour, flexibility and reliability. They must also have the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a good standard of Education (GCSE’s Grade C or above, including English)
- Has had experience of working in school administration, although full training will be given
- Pays attention to detail
- Is proficient in the use of ICT
- Is highly organised, efficient and hardworking
- Is able to work constructively as part of a team and use their own initiative
- Is reliable and trustworthy
- Is flexible, adaptable and able to work calmly under pressure
- Has an exemplary attendance record
- Can prioritise work effectively
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and Friday 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
You will need to have good interpersonal skills; general knowledge of ICT and data based applications, word processing, and general office skills. These are essential to enable the post holder to carry out the demands of the role. Previous experience of working in a school office is desirable but not essential.
Completed forms should be returned to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 7th November 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 16th November 2021
Required for Tuesday 2nd January 2022 or sooner
Ingoldisthorpe's CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. The successful candidate will be expected to complete a DBS check.
Please visit our school website: www.ingoldisthorpeprimary.com
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please phone the school to make an appointment. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.